Remote Vision is one of our native RDP/VNC clients which supports both RDP and RFB(VNC) protocols, can work as a standalone application or a applet in a web page. JRE needed on client side.
I have been trying it out and for the most part is pretty cool.
- Support Windows 2000 Server, Windows XP Professional, MCE 2005, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista Business or Ultimate, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 Professional, Business or Ultimate, Windows Server 2008 R2.
- World's first NON-MS RDP client which supports TLS(SSL) encryption (RDP over SSL).
- Support Network Level Authentication (NLA).Enterprise Version only.
- World's first non-MS RDP client which support bidirectional audio.
- Support RDP 7.
- Support both Admin mode and Application mode.
- Support session auto-reconnect.
- Copy/Paste text between local and remote
- Attach local disks to remote computer, you can download/upload files.
- Bring sound to local.
- Supports Alaw, Mulaw(ULaw), Adpcm, GSM6.10 etc audio encodings.
- VOIP level bandwidth usage. 70%-90% less compared with other NON-MS RDP clients (PC or mobile) when playing audio.
- 128 bit and TLS (SSL) encryption.
- Connection manager.
- Support parameter which is compatible with properJavaRDP.
- Free for personal use.