Remote RDP/VNC is our native RDP/VNC clients which supports both RDP and RFB(VNC) protocols, work on Google Android OS and Blackberry.
Amazing! Just restarted two servers using this. very handy in a tight spot! Dev is helpful and product is in development. 5 stars.
Developer is extremely responsive. Technical software access issues are addressed within 24 hours. Impressive software.
-Eduardo and Lalyn
- Support Windows 2000 Server, Windows XP Professional, MCE 2005, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista Business or Ultimate, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 Professional, Business or Ultimate, Windows Server 2008 R2.
- World's first NON-MS RDP client which supports TLS(SSL) encryption (RDP over SSL). Enterprise Version only.
- Support Network Level Authentication (NLA).Enterprise Version only.
- World's first mobile RDP client which support bidirectional audio. Recording only available in Enterprise Version.
- Support full PC mouse and keyboard.
- Support RDP 7.
- Support both Admin mode and Application mode.
- Support session auto-reconnect.
- Copy/Paste text between local and remote
- Attach you SD Card to remote computer as a disk, you can download/upload files.
- Bring sound to your phone.
- Supports Alaw, Mulaw(ULaw), Adpcm, GSM6.10 etc audio encodings.
- VOIP level bandwidth usage. 70%-90% less compared with other NON-MS RDP clients (PC or mobile) when playing audio.
- Customizable shortcut keys, Export/import you data to SD Card.
- zoom in /out, zoom buttons like the one in browser.
- Smart move detecting, flip/fast move for scrolling the screen, normal/slow move(Tap, pause, move) for moving/dragging remote windows.
- Smart tap detecting, normal/short tap for left click, long tap for right click.
- Smart input cursor detecting, show/hide software keyboard automatically.
- Smart cursor movement (can move mouse cursor more steps when you move scroll ball fast).
- Mouse wheel support, tap/flip along the left side of your screen, doesn't affect the normal mouse usage in that area.
- Ability to zoom in (tap right bottom corner or from Menu).
- 128 bit and TLS (SSL) encryption.
- Connection manager.
- Fully international keyboard support, can deliver whatever you can type.
- Small but with much more features.
- Optimized for large screen, external mouse and keyboard. Also support touchpad mode.
- Free to all software updates and upgrades.
|Network Level Authentication (NLA)||No||No||Yes|
|TLS(SSL) encryption (RDP over SSL)||No||No||Yes|
|File transfer (SD Card redirection)||No||Yes||Yes|
|Connect to XRDP, VirtualBox RDP||No||Yes||Yes|
|Start a program, Choose better effect||No||Yes||Yes|
|Home screen shortcut, export/import, keys and other customization||No||Yes||Yes|
|Connection restriction||5||no limit||no limit|
|Others (Console session, color, resolution etc)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Best VNC for the EEE Transformer This is really great on my EEE. It supports right clicking on the trackpad -- and not as a "back" button, either, since pressing back does something different. Alt, control, home and end all work great.
Highest performance on local networks. Gets protocol details right. Best viewer for Xinerama fake second monitor.
|Feature||Remote VNC Lite||Remote VNC Pro||Remote VNC w/Ad|
|Share same interface with Remote (RDP)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Connect to any os with vnc server installed||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Support 8-bit color to reduce bandwidth||No||Yes||No|
|Support software keyboard||No||Yes||Yes|
|Move cursor with Trackball||No||Yes||Yes|
|Copy/Paste text between local and remote||No||Yes||Yes|
|Customize shortcut keys||No||Yes||Yes|
|Smart cursor movement (can move mouse cursor more steps when you move scroll ball fast)||No||Yes||Yes|
|Support mouse wheel||No||Yes||Yes|
|Connections numbers restriction
|Can leave password blank to be promoted on login
| Support Tight Encoding, better performance on Tight VNC
|Zoom in/out, Pinch & zoom
|Home screen shortcut for single connection
| Listening mode
Couldn't do without it. Works perfectly!
Sweet. I finally found an app that plays my ms exchange wav files.
Don't need to return your phone with this audio player, resolved GSM/WAV voicemail play issue.
Play .wav .gsm .au files with following encoding which Android can not play:
ALaw, ULaw(MuLaw), Microsoft/IMA/Dialogic/OKI, Adpcm, GSM6.1, DSP TrueSpeech.
It's not a independent application and you can not find it after you install it (You can uninstall it from the Application Settings). You must use it in other applications. In your email client, browser or file explorer, Press the file you want to play, choose "Open with", then choose "Remote Wave". If you can not see "Open with", try to download it to SDCard, using a file explorer , goes to the "download" directory on your SDCard, repeat the operations again, please be aware some file explorers may not have "Open with", you can try Linda File Manager which does the job.